Emory University School of Law
Pass/Fail Request- Spring
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PASS/FAIL is March 21, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Submissions made after that date/time will not be accepted. If approved, your request will be processed by April 10, 2018.
Please check your email (and junk email) for a confirmation email. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation email, this does not mean your form was not successfully submitted. The form should indicate once submitted if it was successful.
Pass/Fail Policy - Please read before submitting this form.
Learn about the Pass/Fail policy on the Academic Catalog web page under the Pass/Fail tab http://law.emory.edu/academics/registrar/academic-catalog/index.html
Student ID (Ask us if unsure, do not makeup)
I am a(n)
1L JD student
2L JD student
3L JD student
I would like to take the following class Pass/Fail:
4-Digit Class Number (If unsure please check OPUS or the Class Schedules page on the law school website)
I understand that by submitting this form:
1) I am asking the Office of the Registrar to process my request to take the above class Pass/Fail;
2) Once this request is processed that I cannot reverse the status; and
3) That if I do not meet the criteria stated in the policy that my request will not be processed.
Confirmation of Your Request
Please note that the Office of the Registrar will only send an email if:
1) There are issues processing your request or
2) You do not meet the requirements.
Do Not Fill This Out